Monday, December 12, 2005

Snow


Its fucking cold over here in Awa City. For the first time for as long as I've been here, its snowed for two consecutive days. Granted, the snow melts as soon as it hits the ground, but still, its coming down like dandruff from that kid who doesn't shower in the morning.

My laptop's ac adapter shorted last week and I'm in the process of getting a new one from Getpartsonline.com. I think 3 people total read the Full Court Press, including myself, but in the infinitisemal chance that someone out there has used getpastsonline.com and is here reading the Press, leave a comment.

Check out this video I came across today. Its a few months old, and many regard it as a fake, but its purportedly to be a new 3D headset gaming device by Nintendo dubbed the Nintendo On. The video is pretty sweet, and the system looks awesome, but I highly doubt its real.

Down to just 9 days before I'm in Australia, and for the past few weeks I've been pondering on getting a PSP to accompany me on the trip. News today has it that firmware 2.01 and 2.50 have been partially cracked using an expolit found in the Grand Theft Auto game which may lead to full-on home brew for newer PSPs. That would be sweet.

Merry Christmas kids.


B.