Sunday, July 10, 2005

Square One


I'm itching like a crack head looking for a hit after this weekend's sayonara party. Mosquitos were out in hords and Japanese repellant doesn't seem to work against those muthafuckers. So now I have more dots on my legs than a Hindu temple. One of my friends had brought one of those electric fly swatters. It made for hours of addictive fun frying those bitch-ass mosquitos. I want one of those.

On the recommendation from a few friends, they told me to create a blog on Xanga. I went over there and had a look around but the place reminds me too much of Asianavenue.com circa 1999. Xanga seems like its inhabited by thousands of Asian teenagers who have names like, 'AznGuRl808' and 'InTeGrAbOi' showing pics of their cousins in Hong Kong. I really don't know if one is any better than the other, but I'd rather stick this shithole than start up another.

Just got the new Slum Village album, Prequel to a Classic. I'll let you guys know how it is once I get a chance to listen to it.

I was up late last night killing Nazis. Medal of Honor: European Invasion for the PS2 is pretty intense. Nothing like spending an evening killing a few Gerrys.

Later.



B