Wednesday, September 21, 2005

And That's That

Sitting here on this sweaty Thursday morning, I'm already at the last day of my work week. Tomorrow is the Autumnal Equinox, a day important enough to the Japanese that it warrants a day off. Sweet. Just need to get through this day till another long weekend. Pizza and beer anyone?

There's been a tonne of games being released online, and I've managed to snag quite a few of them. Winning Eleven 9 is awesome and Burnout Revenge is crack. Still to burn I Love Katamari. I'll tell you about that one later.

The iPod Top 5 has been updated. I'll usually update that shit weekly, though it depends on whether new and good shit is being released/leaked. Hooked on that Minstrel Show, and you're probably a cold-hearted bastard if you don't like that John Legend Live album.

Later

B