Monday, September 05, 2005

Round and Round

Currently listening to Paul Wall - The People's Champ. A little Swisha House does a body good.

I'm back on my crack of the moment, Gran Turismo 4. Seems like with the end of this Season's run of Top Gear, I need to find my supercar fix elsewhere. And conveniently my PS2 is up to the challenge. I have my F-1 car currently B-Specing around while I write. Ahh, its back to those late nights, burning Playstation rubber.

Currently reading Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code. Quite good in fact. With Typhoon #14 due to hit tomorrow, I'll have pretty much all day to read the rest of it.

Got my tickets to the Common show in Osaka at Club Quattro next week. My boy Sig caught the show in Toronto back during Caribana, and had nuthing but good words bout Com' Sense. Off the hook, the Osaka show will be indeed.

And last but not least...

Beejapalooza: The Party in T-minus 5 days and counting.

I'm out til later.



Beej