Thursday, January 26, 2006

Distillery

Loss of sleep this week has been caused by two factors: Mario Kart DS and Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix. I discovered two things last week that turned up my play time on the DS. First, someone in my building is using an unsecured wireless router which allows me to play Mario Kart online over their internets. Second, I figured out how to connect my DS to the Wi Fi network (which was a challenge as my DS is all in Japanese). After a few random presses, I was online getting my ass handed to me in Mario Kart.
The fifth Harry Potter book has me up late as well which, as usual, is hard to put down. Once I get through that brick, I've gotta get me the latest one and I'll be all caught up.
Some other things in the Full Court News Distillery:

What up Manny Pacquiao for that brilliant fight on the weekend.

What up Kobe for dropping 81 in one game!

Peja for Artest! Now maybe my fantasy team can get back into it.

And lastly, Big Root at Bar Fly this Saturday. Its gonna be Big! If you're not there, you're probably a loser.

Later kids.

B