Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Signs

Last weekend was spent in Hiroshima where I enjoyed some minor shopping and some major night life. I've forgetten how much fun it is hanging out in a decent sized music store, as was the case when I was at the HMV trying to remember the names of the albums I saw for when I get back online to see if people were 'sharing' said albums. Speaking of which, check out the new iPod Top 5.
While in Hiroshima, the 11-member Tokushima on Tour gang dined at an amazing Argentinian restaurant, the Gaucho Grill, where the menu was heavy on the meat and red wine. Then, breaking out in meat sweats, we hit the nightlife like only Tokushima kids can. A fun time had by all, I'm sure.
With the temperature hovering around freezing the last few days, it's a sure sign that snowboard season is upon us here in Japan. In two weeks time, me and the boys will be off to Hokkaido to snowboard at Niseko Grand Hirafu. That's fancy Japanese for, "Bad-ass mountain." It's going to be sweet.

Stay tuned kids.

B

P.S.

Just realized that Feb.1 was the 1 Year Anniversary of the Full Court Press!!

Happy Birthday Full Court Press!!











"If you wanna go and take a ride wit me
We three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's
Oh why do I live this way? (Hey, must be the money!)"